- This event has passed.
Yoga at the Seabeck Community Center
June 23 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until June 30, 2022
YOGA at the Seabeck Community Center Gym every Tuesday and Thursday evening, from 6-7PM. $5 per person.
· Water – 16-32 ounces
· Mat – The type of mat is really to the individual’s preference. Transitioning from one pose to another some mats slide easily, some are too thin and do offer support for the knees, and shoulders during various poses.
· Strap – This is to assist in posses and stretching
· Blocks – (2 Yoga Blocks). They come in multiple sizes, densities, colors and material and are an individual choice or preference
· Clothing – Dress in lightweight layered clothing so as to help control your own body heat when too hot or too cold.
· Tissues – Besides having them available and ready to use for a runny nose, they may come in handy for emotional memories, which can be triggered, by various poses and muscle memory release periods.